
Here is the group he went with.

Here are the two of them.

Her dress is pretty... On the bottom... Mom said that it wasn't so bad cause she had straps. (insert a disgusted roll of the eyes from mom and you can figure out the rest.)
And for the piece de resistance'

Yeah My jaw dropped when I saw this... I was shocked. I felt kinda bad for myron cause he had to go to prom with a really immodest girl... I thought she would have a strapless... But Myron got more skin than I even bargained for.... No back!!! I can only imagine what went through our mother's head. (insert a guilty evil chuckle...) Maybe next year he'll ask an lds girl.
Ah, I see... I didn't read the title first when I got the email. I clicked on it and saw the pictures and was like "whoa". Nice white suit though. Pretty snazzy... hehe :D
ReplyDelete