Friday, April 23, 2010

(sigh) I am so ready for it to be the weekend... I kinda wish that the weekend was longer. Right now... I feel really lonely and I miss Adam. Every time I look at his first letters and compare them with the ones he just sent me I can see how he has grown. But I do know that he is serving a mission and that he is working hard and has no time for me. And I sound like a love sick puppy. grrr.

I am uncertain about what lies ahead. It's very exciting but I also feel apprehensive about all that the future holds. Honestly, I am scared to death. I don't want to have bad roommates at redfish... and I want to be a great missionary.

I realize that a mission is no bed of roses... and that it will be one of the hardest things I have ever done, But I do feel like this is right.
I just feel inadequate... I have forgotten so much. I am not sure that I will be able to share the gospel with those who need to hear, because I am finding it hard to speak to people. I don't go anywhere. I don't interact with strangers... (sigh)
I just hope that the lord will help me in my weakness as he promised Moses and Moroni.

I am excited for my little excursion with my sister in law. We are both going to Burley to go try on some temple clothes. I hope that I can find a dress that I would love to wear over and over and over again. I hate getting something that I do not feel is me, cause then I get it and I never like to wear it... Unless I absolutly have to. So I am hoping for the best.
But I don't have any money so I guess I have nothing to worry about. :)

2 comments:

  1. Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, just keep swimming, swimming, swimming!

    I think another su-plies is in order...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remember how amazing you are! I love reading your blog. Sorry I haven't commented for a bit... Thanks for being such a good example for me! Love you lots! Keep me updated. :)

    ReplyDelete