So I got two letters yesterday in the mail and I must say that it was a nice SU-PLIES!!! lol.. I was quite happy to have them both after a long day watching kids. Adam is doing great and he and his comp answered almost every question on the sheet I sent them. Elder Anderson seems like a great comp. He drew a picture of a Cheesy smiley head that made me laugh Out loud. It kinda reminded me of the Turnip head guy from Howl's Moving Castle... which made me laugh even harder. (that movie is a riot... )
Anyway... I thought I would share the Questionaire cause I love the Answers... The elders remarks are in bold if they had a side note.
Favorite Type of Candy: Twix
Favorite Type of Cake: Confeti
Is Elder Anderson...
A) The Nerd
B) The Annoying Elder who wants power (ZL, Dl, etc.)
*C) The Cool Dude who works really hard?
D) The Slacker
Is Elder Land....
*A) The Hardworking Dude
*B) The Slacker
*C) The Nerd/Greenie
D) Just an Annoying Elder
(Elder Anderson: JUST TAKE IT!!!)
(Elder Land: ok whatever...)
Favorite Hymns or other music you like to listen to: String Quartet and MoTab
How Long has Elder Anderson been out? 18 months
favortie memory so far: you didn't leave me enough room...
Any other cool stories: same thing...
Weirdest Food Eaten so far: Okra
Favorite Cookies: Oreos and Snickerdoodles
Favorite Idaho Food Missed: Jamba Juice
Favorite Gal? JK!!! ME- You
Elder Anderson- Loni Burrws
OK, maybe I just think it's funny... Hope that you guys are having a great day and that everyone is happy and healthy!
With lots of Love,
Lainey
I want a survey! I love these things.
ReplyDelete