I am proud to announce that I have my mission papers are done! At least on my end. I have this tiny glitch that needs to fixed but that is the last little detail. I am so excited! I cannot believe I have them done. It seemed like just last month I was only dreaming of it. Now I just have to study and prepare.
I also have my contract from Redfish Lodge, I am so excited to be on my own again and living the life of a young single adult! I have missed being responsible for just myself. (Don't get me wrong. I love watching my Brother's and my Sisters children.) I can't wait to be able to work hard for my room and board, my mission and just live in the outdoors and enjoy the lord's handiwork for three months straight. I'll have to take my camera with me and take a ton of pictures.
My life has been richly blessed with the love from my Parents, My Sisters and My Brothers, Some awesome friends and an awesome missionary. (here is the part where you all roll your eyes into the back of your head and think "gag." But I really do like him and there is nothing you guys can do about it. ) I am thankful for the influence that my sisters have had on me and for the love that they give me. (even though they will never let me live down My Blonde At Heart moments.... ) We had a Blast this weekend and just enjoyed each others company.... I am glad that they are older and can help me with any problems I have.
I am grateful for my friends and the way they keep tabs on me and keep me on track. They always seem to know when I am about to crack. I think I would walk through Hell and Back for them. I really don't they will ask me to, but I would. They keep me going with their strong personalities and their willingness to serve one another. It's amazing to me that no matter my faults they still want to hang out with me. I love that. I get a feeling of belonging, even though we aren't family.
So I guess that All I am trying to say is thank you. thank you for giving me purpose in this life, for being a shoulder to cry on, a hug, Hot coco on a late night, a goofy sarcastic remark, a light, a love, and above all, for just being a person who has touched my life in a personal and meaningful way. I Love You all.
Lainey
Faith, you are AWESOME!! I'm so happy for you! :) You'll have to tell me when you get your call. I'm SO excited for you! Keep up all the great work. Remember just how amazing you are. :)
ReplyDeleteWe love you, Lainey! We are grateful that you are a part of this family. I love hanging out with you and hope that we can continue to live close together so that we can make many more memories together.
ReplyDeleteLove Ya!