Adam had wrote me and told me that he was going to call my house for mother's day. Normally He would call his mother and not me, but his mother is in a postion where she can't be reached. So that puts me second on the list. I told my parents that he was going to be calling and they said quote:
Mom: Sure He can call here and talk to Me.
Dad: But it wouldn't be appropriate for you to talk to him.
End of Discussion
My heart is torn in two... I Normally would feel ok with just doing what my parents tell me too. But On the other hand who is writing him? Who cares to even find out what he is doing and How his spirits are? My parents haven't written him.
(sigh) this makes me sound like a snot-nosed little kid who isn't going to get her way...
I want him to be the best missionary he can be... and I want him to keep doing what the lord wants him too... But will my parents crush his little heart when he calls my house and gets the punch in the gut when they don't hand the phone to me? (sigh) Will he fall apart?
I am just praying that whatever happens on Sunday... It will be for the best and that Adam doesn't fall apart.
or that I don't.
Dearest Faith, I know what disappointment like this feels like, so I can understand (I don't know if disappointment is the right word). I'm sure your parents mean for the best and are trying to be helpful. Whatever happens, I'm here to support you--it's what friends do. I love you tons! Keep your chin up. All will be well in the end. :)
ReplyDeleteI better not say my opinion... You'll probably get mad at me. But don't let this separate you from your parents.
ReplyDelete