Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Had my last temple prep class yesterday. I am going to miss the last lesson but it's just about getting the recommends from the stake and branch presidents and getting your temple gear and such... I am so excited about going to the temple and being able to feel the love of my heavenly father even more at the temple. I am kinda glad that I am going through in october cause I need the time to prepare... 

Had my Last sunday in the singles branch... They had me talk in sacrament meeting as a farewell gesture... how nice of them. :)  I had the chance to talk to about my two mothers in honor of mother's day. I was surprised that I could cry and talk at the same time... lucky for me they had the tissues handy. The Spirit was really strong and everyone seemed to like my talk... which of course is the goal of giving the talk... 

My sister Jill came to J-Town. She brought me a Mountain Bike so that I will be able to ride my bike to work... She is the Coolest sister ever! Now all I need is to get some thorn poof tires and finish packing for Redfish. I have so much to do still... and of course i've been procastinating...
but I do have a lot of my clothing packed... 

Elder Land called my house and was able to talk to my Family. He was very sweet to Mom and Dad and he where like best friends. He had Myron laughing and smiling... Dad and Mom did finally agree and they let me say Hello to him. I got One minute. :) That was all I needed. It was so nice to hear his voice and make sure that he was doing Ok.

I am so Happy that he is doing well and that he is happy there in Georgia. I can't wait to hear about Dan and Ben's mission's and be able to experience the mission life for myself. It is going to be the best two years!!! I can't wait to find out where we are all going!!! 
Just going to be taking one step and one day at a time. :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you get your tires before you left? I hope so. Just how far away is the employee housing, anyway? Hope it works out for you. Now, I gotta run. Lots of housework before company comes this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like things are going well. Thanks for posting! By the way, could you change which email you send this to for me? Instead of my hotmail account, could you send it to aliciamihu@gmail.com for me? It would be much appreciated. I'm working on getting rid of my leeci03 account...hehe

    ReplyDelete