Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Hey Everyone!!!

Well, I have enjoyed my first week at work. I have had a great time getting my House Cleaning muscles back into gear. I have cleaned 7 Rustics, 2 Kokanees, 3 Fishhooks, 4 Lake suites, 4 deluxes, and 4 pine rests... so 24 cabins in all.... It's a Ton of work to do in about 5 days. Plus I cleaned the Bar in the lodge. which took all morning... So yeah it's pretty crazy Waking this Beast called the Redfish Lake Resort. I haven't moved into my Bungalow in Sleepy Hollow. I guess I get to clean all 6 of those tommorow. It will never end. I love the staff here they are all really friendly and I hope that I am able to fit in. I played a Game of Darts with Emily and the Guys. Everyone but Matt and I were drinking so it got a little crazy after a while and I finally had to leave. But hopefully they will just accept the fact that I don't want to hang out when the drink. Well I better get some shut eye. Night!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, good job! That sounds like a lot of work. I'm glad you're enjoying it. :) I miss you tons! Good luck with everything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So do you ride your bike to Jerome and back, or do you just ride from your sleeping quarters to working quarters?
    Sounds like you stay busy! Might I talk you into coming over to my house! It needs a little tlc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just ride my Bike to housing... :) I hitch a ride to J-town. I would love to TLC your house!!!!

    ReplyDelete