Just so that everyone knows I am currently filling out mission papers. I am very excited and nervous about it all at the same time. I am trying to figure out how I am going to pay for it all but I'll find a way to. I know that I want to do this and everything seems to be working out, like puzzle pieces going together. I haven't felt this happy about something in a long while and I am happy that my family seems excited about it.
I am really nervous about going to get my physical and shots though.. I haven't been to a real appointment since kindergarten. I went to the ER and got a tetanus shot two years ago, But that doesn't really count. Lucky me however that my sis is willing to drive down from Boise to hold my hand... :)
I just need to call the insurance company and have docs check me out... And I will be done! I just hope that it works out.
Sounds great. Hey do you want to put me on list of getting emails every time you post? You post at random times, so I don't check your blog often.
ReplyDeleteThank you for posting! :) [You should put me on the list too.]
ReplyDeleteThis comment seems insufficient, but I can't think of what else to say. Have a great week and keep me updated. :)