I cannot wait for the Day when I can be Married in the Temple. When I can celebrate my love and happiness with all of my family. To be able to look at my photo album and see my Siblings all there... (except for Myron cause He might be on his mission.) :)
Wednesday, March 3, 2010
I went to the Twin Falls Temple on Friday the 26th of February. It was a wonderful time to relax and to just listen to the inner feelings of my heart. I wanted to be with a group so I had a good long hour and half wait. But I really enjoyed talking with the temple worker's and reading my PB and Adam's Valentine's Day Letter. They both had a soothing spirit. I am helping Adam with some genealogy and I had the chance to take Adam's Dad to the temple. I sent Adam his Dad's Name in the mail so that when he has the chance He can do the work for his father. I felt so happy and nothing can describe the peace I found. I haven't felt that peace in a long time. I felt like the World had nothing on me. The fears about the Future swept away and there was no worry. Only the Love Heavenly Father had for me. I Know that he has helped me through so much. He certainly helped me by giving me Parents and Family that loves me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's awesome. Thanks for posting, and thanks for the invite to your blog again. I was wondering what happened. Anyway, hope you're doing great! Keep on posting--I love reading them. :)
ReplyDelete