Yesterday I came home from Nannying and I talked to mom about five minutes and then I went downstairs to bed and CRASHED. Mom was knocking on my door this morning and was kinda scared cause it took me a minute to wake up. I am still really tired and I might crash again tonight. Good news however, I am not even taking Ibuprofen. So I should be back in the swing of things hopefully soon. I just have Monster breath and can't really open my mouth yet. I had to move my dentist appointment to next thusday... boy. I am not excited for that one... That is going to be really expensive. But again it will be worth it.
I got to talk to Elder Land for a little bit Monday. That was Awkward/nice at the same time.
He told me that he wished that he could make me feel better and that he could give me a big hug. He was so sweet. I sure miss that boy.
All I need to get my Papers done now is to
Fix my Cavity
Get my Hepatitis series of shots 1,2,3.
Drivers License... Gotta up load it somehow...
Ask President Lott about the Payment system. For some strange reason I can't get that to finish even though I am pushing the Finish Button... :(
I am very excited to be getting my Makeup!!!! My sister-in-law offered to get me some Mary Kay products when I graduated. I however was not schooled in the ways of How AWESOME this makeup is... and haven't taken her up on the offer... Well I am now. My sisters say that it lasts forever and it will last my entire mission. Plus it will be cheaper cause I am ordering it through my sisters. (that includes you Carrie...) I can't wait to see how great it's gonna be to have a great look and be so Cute on my Mission. Cause No one wants to look like a Grandma on your Mission when you are only 21. :)
Nice... Thanks for posting! Good luck with all those things you'll have to do. :) I miss you!
ReplyDelete