I just got Skype. which is a cool video/chat/ free application that connects you to people around the world. it has Privacy settings so that You get to choose who you talk to... Mine must not work because I got two different calls from a Sex on Call, and A SEXI BOY. I declined both and blocked them so they could not contact me again... AM I Scared? Yes.... Do I like this No. But I do love talking to my Best friends from all over. Like Leeci who moved to Oklahoma... where sweeping down the plains... :) She and I had a nice Chat about life and how people make it worthwhile.
I guess I will have to avoid the Calls and Chats with strangers. Gag... Or figure out the Privacy settings... which I checked Twice...
On a Brighter note. I called the Lodge and talked with the manager... so I might be working at the lake this summer! WAHOO!!
I got Two cards From Allen and loved it. He is so darn cute, and very sentimental. He takes great care of me. He is doing well and I will hear from him on Monday!!
Can't decide wether to go to the dance or not... I have mixed emotions. I don't have a date... but it's a singles dance.... So I don't know...
I have to sing in singles ward on the 27th. Any Ideas on what to sing? I am thinking Come thou font... but I have been singing that one for a while.
Love FireProof. Good movie...
Well I am going to wrap this up with a little thought from Allen....
"Love never fails. It stands strong even during rough times... "
Well, I hope that you have been having a great time! Looks like you are doing okay, hope you are! Call me whenever you need anything!
ReplyDelete