If I never married I would probably get a Big Dog, a small house and find a podunk job and try to live as painlessly as possible. If that could happen. I could join the military. I would travel, see places. but what could fill the empty ache in my chest? I don't know.
there is always the opposite effect. being married to someone that uses, abuses, and hurts you. With my luck I could end up in one of these. I think I would rather live with the Big Dog alone.
But even with my Luck, my dog would get run over.
Oh Pah-leeze! You are not going to end up alone unless you want to be. Don't sweat it, and don't let other people's comments freak you out. You are an amazing person. Live life for you. Do things that you want to do, pursue your interests and the things that make you happy. Everything else will work out. Call me if you want to chat OR come visit me. :)
ReplyDeleteLove Ya!
I agree with Lucky Starfish. :D You won't be alone, and I really don't think you'll end up in a bad relationship with someone who'd abuse you. You are AMAZING! (But even if these fears were to come true, I would come find you in your small house with your podunk job and your dog too... And I would not let you be alone. Even if I had to drag you, I would bring you out of your little house and make sure you would be happy. :D) Remember, you are neva evaa EVAA alone. God is always there, although when you're feeling so down sometimes it's hard to get yourself to pray or let yourself be comforted by the Spirit... I've been there. Remember I'm here for you. That's what friends do... That's what BERAMANA is all about. :)
ReplyDeleteFaith, you still don't know the extend of our friendship do you? Nor do I think you know the extent of BERAMANA! This group is more than friends. This group are true friends. We will ALWAYS be there to comfort you. All you need to do is let us know. You will never be alone, you have to great of a spirit and personality for that to happen. The Lord has a plan, if you follow it, EVERYTHING will fall into place
ReplyDelete