Thursday, July 8, 2010

Surprise!

So I was working the Dish Pit, Aka the Pit of Despair, When Reece my server co worker comes in and says Faith your Grandparents are here. My heart Jumped into my throat and I asked My Grandpa and grandma Peters? and Reece says Yeah! they asked me if I knew you and They would like to talk to you if you get a minute. well Things where pretty bare so I went on out to see my grandparents. It was my Grandma's Birthday and My uncle and aunt had driven them up so that they could spend the weekend in Stanley. I was never so happy to see such great old people. I hugged them dish pit grossness and all. they want me to come see them today so I better figure out a car situation. But boy I needed that. It kinda abated my Homesickness. Well I am going to go ask people if I can borrow their cars... :) and get some lunch... I can't wait to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment