Friday, July 16, 2010

Sister Weekend

My sisters came up on Wednesday night to see me, and unfortunatly I had to work the pit of despair. But they waited up till midnight to come kidnap me out of my bed. lol... quite literally. 
Jill came into the Bungalow and I had just barely laid down to sleep! It was great. We went and camped out in the back of her truck at the redfish overflow. We where so squished, but I won't forget this memory anytime soon. It reminded me of earlier times when I was littler and would go into their rooms and snuggle in the middle with them. 

We finally decided to get up and they took me back to my Bungalow to take a shower so that I could look great for my Passport Picture. Ha ha .. Alot of good that did... I look like I did when I got my wisdom teeth out, and on drugs... lol... My sister says that once I get my passport it won't look so bad. I hope so.. cause I don't think I look to happy... 
But the trip to Ketchum was fun. We got some chinese food and I got a cool fortune! It says, " You will bring some Sunshine to someone's life." I loved it! 
Went back to Redfish and met up with my other two sisters and then jumped into the Lake with all my clothes on... ha ha... My sister wanted to really bad but didn't want to do it by herself. I got to see President Tateoka and his Wife, My bishop from 3rd ward, My Aunt Linda and Ben's Parents! I was really glad to talk to them all. I loved talking to Ben's parents. They seemed excited to go get Ben from college. 

My mom is pretty excited about me going to Indonesia... She has arranged for a immunization run.... I am getting 5 shots on Tuesday... Which I am NOT excited for. but I guess it's better than getting illness for real. Let me see if I can name all the shots.... two Polio, one Tetanus, one Hepatitis A&B, and a Meningitis shot... I then have to wait a month and then go down to Jerome or Boise and get the Japanese Encephalitis, Yellow Fever and Typhoid shots.... Yuck... And then I have like four shots after that... it's pretty gnarly... But I know that I can't be a chicken. shots are a small price to pay for eternity.... (at least I keep telling myself that...) 

Went to the Rope Swing and took Jill and KT with me. They where so Brave to go on it. I was glad they at least got on a couple of times. 
I was pretty sad when they left but they plan on coming back later on this summer. I might get to see Nikki Tommorow!!! That will be such a treat. Hopefully, she brings that cute little boy with her... He is getting so big! 

Can't wait...  


1 comment:

  1. Wow! That all sounds so great and exciting! Thanks for posting! :)

    ReplyDelete