Sunday, January 3, 2010

Good Bye 2009!!!

I guess I will start off my Blog with a Recap of 2009's events that made me into the girl I am currently in 2010.
I started my first year of College and fell in love with some amazing roommates; Cindy, Kels, Britt, & Ali. They were all fun and bubbly. We had some crazy adventures and some struggles but We acted like a Family and kept each other strong.
I had my First Breakup, and have had a few adventures trying to find a replacement, but my love for my best friend never went away. I came back from college with self inflicted emotional bruises... which my Family and closest friends, including that best friend, helped me heal and pick myself back up. Thanks Guys! I owe you one!
Two Crazy Friends fell head over heels for each other and I had the honor of being my friend's bridesmaid. It was great to see how they were crazy they were for each other. They took the plunge into the Married Life with a great start and are now expecting a baby boy. They aren't saying any names but I am sure that they are going to be a great family.
My sister and her husband had an unfortunate accident which gave me an opportunity to get out of town and see the other side of life. It was great to reconnect with a sister that I so dearly love. It gave us some much needed quality time to spend together. They have recovered and recently took a trip to the Republica Dominica. No scuba diving but they had a blast!
I sent my best friend off to the MTC where he learned all he needed to know about serving the lord for the rest of Two whole years. He Loves serving the Lord and he has encouraged me to be the best person I can be. I really miss his smile and his loving personality, but I know that we are always going to be the best of Friends forever. lol.

I guess I will have to see what 2010 holds in store for me. I am hoping that it turns out to be a great year!!!
With Love Forever and Always,
Lainey

1 comment:

  1. Dearest Faith, I am so glad to see you started a blog! :) I love hearing about what's going on in my friends' lives. I'm excited for you to start this! :D I have a blog too; I sent you an invitation to join it a while ago, but I dunno if you got it. I'll have to send it again. Have a great day! :)

    ReplyDelete