It was worth it. I loved being there on the side of the mountain near one of the most beautiful falls in the Sawtooths. God has a Beautiful way of making things beautiful... I was surrounded by mountains and trees. and standing there by the falls, I realized that God had said out of all of these Man is the best creation... It makes me think Why? We take him for granted. We destroy his creations, and we are sometimes purposefully disobedient. And yet, he values us over all that he has created. He loves us because we are his little children. We know not the things of god and how he is giving us the chance to grow and become more like him. He loves us infinitely and we cannot or will not now the fullness of that love until we have become like him. I know that He granted us a way back to him through a loving older brother, Jesus Christ. SO through that sweet atonement we can repent and try again. I know that He loves us and that like a parent He is willing to give us choices and will allow us to choose what we want to become. it's all up to us to rely on his guidance and love him with our entire souls.
No comments:
Post a Comment