SO I had a talk in Sacrament meeting And it went great! I pretty much just shared my testimony about missionary work and shared Adam's Story. Lots of people enjoyed it and it was a great testimony builder to myself.
I Love working here at redfish. Best Place on Earth!!! It's been raining here for about three days but the sun does come out in short phases so we can dry out a little.
Just three more days till my papers go in. I am pretty nervous about where they'll send me but I know it will be where I need to go.
Miss my Family. alot... I even miss having a good normal home cooked meal. Don food is good but I miss Mom's food.
Miss my friends. Love them to death and feel so out of the loop with the slow internet connections. Usually just check my Facebook and my email. That's all I have patience for.
Well, I guess tommorrow is Monday which means I had better get to bed early since it's Jane's Day off.
With Love,
Faith
P.s. Alicia a Bouncer is the guy who throws out the riff raff at a Bar... :)
Throws out the riff raff? I don't even know what that means. But okay. At a bar, I'll just uh say umm.. never mind then. :D lol..
ReplyDeleteI am SO excited for you to get your call! I wanna know where you're going too! That's exciting! Three days 'til your 2 week wait for the call, eh? :)
I miss you too! I'll have to start sending out emails to a nice long list of people, you included! I love getting emails, and I think others like getting some too. I'll have to work on that.
Anyway, thank you for the post! It was great reading it. :)